We, at Commercial Hydroseeding, have the equipment to get any job done. From our 4×4 trucks, 10 wheel drive truck for rough sites, hay blower, tractor, and Finn Hydroseeder, we have you covered. Our seeding equipment is state of the art and manufactured by Finn MFG.
Within all of our equipment, our T-330 HydroSeeder by FINN MFG is the crown jewel. It is designed to meet even the most demanding of seeding jobs. In fact, the capabilities and output are unmatched in the industry, delivering the utmost in performance. Why is it so awesome? Here are some specs:
- It has a 3,000 gallon working capacity tank
- Exclusive 2-valve straight line discharging pipe improves slurry flow for more output, pressure and distance
- Optimum mixing capabilities with it’s twin hydraulically controlled paddle agitation
- Tier III engine control panel
- State of the art loading hatch
- Perfect operator platform and access ladder
- Discharge distance of 230 feet from the end of the tower
- Remote control for engine throttle and pump actions
For professional results, hire the professionals. Contact us now at (813) 892-0917 for more information.
T-90 FINN HydroSeeder
Commercial Hydroseeding has the equipment to get any job done, no matter how rough the site. Our seeding equipment is state-of-the-art and manufactured by Finn MFG, inventors of the first Hydroseeder in 1953.
The T-90 HydroSeeder by FINN features superior technology through extensive research. Our seeder has a 800 gallon capacity tank, optimum mixing capabilities, heavy-duty wheels for solid stability on uneven terrain, independent torsion suspension axles equipped with electric brakes for better control, and a discharge distance of 180 feet.
We hydroseed in the following areas:
Alachua, Arcadia, Brandon, Brevard, Broward, Charlotte, Clearwater, Cocoa Beach, Collier, Dade, Desoto, Frostproof, Ft. Lauderdale, Glades, Hardee, Hendry, Hialeah, Highlands, Hillsborough, Hollywood, Hudson, Indian River, Jacksonville, Kissimee, Lakeland, Lee, Manatee, Martin, Miami, Monroe, Naples, New Port Richey, Palm Beach, Pasco, Pensacola, Pinellas, Plant City, Polk, Ocala, Okeechobee, Orlando, Orange, Osceola, Riverview, Sarasota, Sebring, St. Lucie, St. Petersburg, Tampa, Valrico, Vero Beach, Zephyrhills, and the rest of Florida.